Wheat Grass is the young, edible leaf of the wheat plant. It has a global reputation as a superfood for good reason!
Wheat Grass (triticum aestivum) is grown and harvested indoors . The young plants are harvested at an early stage (usually at 25-35cm), to preserve the optimum levels of vitamins, minerals and natural chlorophyll and before the formation of any seed head. The result is a rich, green, highly nutritious wheatgrass full of vitamins, fibre and minerals.
Benefits of Wheatgrass Juice
High in Nutrients and Antioxidants
May Reduce Cholesterol
Cholesterol is a waxy substance found throughout the body.
Could Help Kill Cancer Cells
May Aid in Blood Sugar Regulation
May Alleviate Inflammation
Could Help Promote Weight Loss
Many people have started adding wheatgrass juice to their diet as a quick and convenient way to boost weight loss.
Wheatgrass has been associated with many health benefits, including weight loss, decreased inflammation, lower cholesterol, and better blood sugar control.
Drinking it as part of a well-balanced diet could help provide some extra nutrients and several health benefits.
You can also mix wheatgrass juice into salad dressings, teas, or other beverages.
The story is about a 74 year old man with stomach cancer, and how he ignored chemotherapy only to overcome his disease with wheatgrass.
Aroma Class Brunch
Welcome glass of Prosecco
- Blini’s filled with smoked salmon, sorrel and soured cream
- Blini’s with wild mushrooms, spinach and smetana Vegetarian
- Blini’s filled with spinach, ricotta, and cream cheese Vegetarian
- Vinigrette salad with beetroot & sauerkraut Vegetarian
- Avocado with shrimps, cherry tomato and olives
- Oliver salad with organic eggs, potato and pickles Vegetarian
- Chicken shashlik with tomato ajika sauce
- Veggie Shashlik. Ratatouille vegetables on skewer Vegetarian
- Peppers filled with rice and root vegetables Vegetarian
- Zucchini rosti with pomodoro salsa Vegetarian
- Yogurt tiramisu with berries
- White chocolate panna cotta
Brunch Menu €39,50